There is no place like home, and our skilled staff members work hard to help you stay in your home.
Whether you are recovering from surgery or a hospital stay, undergoing medical treatment, or living with a chronic condition, our Home Health nurses; aides; and physical, occupational, and speech therapists bring friendly, skilled care directly to your home. HCCH Home Health serves residents in Daviess, Gentry, Harrison, Mercer, and Worth County, Missouri.
Our Home Health Services
Our In-Home Services
Certified Wound Care
- IV therapy
- Vacuum Assisted Closure Therapy
- Dressing changes
- Diabetic instructions
- Other skilled services
- Diabetic foot exams
- Wound care management
- Strengthening exercises, balance training
- Restoring the activities of daily living
Medical Social Work
- Therapy for oral motor or language impairment
- Assistance with resources for finance, food, transportation, etc.
- Bathing and other personal care
Advanced Personal Care
- Assistance with catheters and ostomies
Authorized RN Visits
- Basic shopping
- Set-up of oral medications
- Filling syringes
- Diabetic nail care
- This service allows family or caregivers time away while we provide minor personal care or meal preparation for the individual with special needs.
Our Home Health program is licensed by the State of Missouri, Medicare-certified, wound care-certified, and a provider for the Missouri Department of Senior Services. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and private pay.
To learn more about our home health and personal care services, please call us at (660) 425-7863.
Monday–Friday, 8:00 am– 12:00 pm
Home Health Services
2703 Miller Street
Bethany, MO 64424
Phone: (660) 425-7863
Fax: (660) 425-8026
Medical Records Fax: (660) 425-7113